Today, we will guide you to download and install the latest official firmware or stock ROM on your QMobile X700 Pro II. Official firmware builds with phone hardware in mind and often give more smooth using experience than custom ROM. Its look like you have a QMobile X700 Pro II and right now might facing some issues with it. So, you looking for official firmware to fix those unwanted glitches.
Your QMobile X700 Pro II that running on MediaTek processor is a good smartphone to have. However, you may be tried to root it, or tried installing a custom recovery or ROM or kernel which don’t go well and brick your smartphone. Or maybe some unwanted app make some uncomfortable changes and only flashing official firmware may unbrick all issues. Whatever the reason, the ultimate solution is, flash or re-install official firmware on your QMobile X700 Pro II.
How to Install Official Firmware on QMobile X700 Pro II
As you see from a long time (Since 2013), we at TrueAndroid produce absolutely easy to follow, beginners friendly tutorials. Just like always, with this easy to follow the guide you can install official firmware on QMobile X700 Pro II right from your home. You don’t need to take the mobile to the service center or any mobile repair shop to fix issues that you right now have on your QMobile X700 Pro II. All you need to do, download official firmware and Smartphone Flashtool for the QMobile X700 Pro II on your PC or Laptop and follow our guide as it is.
However, before moving toward the tutorial, it’s better to know the benefits of installing stock ROM / official firmware.
Benefits or Advantages of Installing Official Firmware
- You can easily unbrick your bricked QMobile X700 Pro II.
- You can restore QMobile X700 Pro II.
- With proper firmware version, you can upgrade or downgrade your QMobile X700 Pro II.
- You can easily fix the bootloop of QMobile X700 Pro II.
- Fix lags and other bugs of QMobile X700 Pro II.
- You can unroot QMobile X700 Pro II.
- Fix various undesired issues.
- By flashing stock ROM you can regain your warranty, if you flashed custom ROM or recovery or root package earlier.
QMobile X700 Pro II Stock ROM Download Link
From below link download stock ROM aka official firmware of QMobile X700 Pro II.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile X700 Pro II
Before jumping into flashing process there are few prerequisite that you must follow to make the flashing process smooth.
Pre Requisites :
Though official firmware restores all existing data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Backup your IMEI data. You can follow this guide: How to Backup and Restore IMEI/NVRAM data on Mediatek SoC Powered Android Devices
3. Make sure your device has at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Percentage on your Android device to check it easily.
4. You already have USB Driver Installed for QMobile X700 Pro II in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
5. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and QMobile X700 Pro II. [Guide].
Once you are done all the pre-requisites, you are ready to move towards the actual flashing process.
Instructions to Install Official Firmware on QMobile X700 Pro II
Finally, here is the instruction that you need to follow to install stock ROM on your QMobile X700 Pro II.
That’s it! Hope all your issues with QMobile X700 Pro II is fixed now after successfully installing official firmware. Let us know your using experience in comment.