ZTE nubia Z11 Max is the latest high-end smartphone by ZTE which ultimately increase nubia lineup with this release. The most notable feature of ZTE nubia Z11 Max is its 6-inch HD display, which most likely going to be key selling point of this fantastic looking smartphone.
Along with 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display ZTE nubia Z11 Max, also sport 1.32mm slim bezels on the sides. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top of it is going to protect it from scratches. The smartphone powered with an octa core Snapdragon 652 processor and Adreno 510 GPU. To smooth things further ZTE attached 4GB of RAM with it along with whopping 64GB storage that you can expand up to 200GB with microSD. This dual-SIM smartphone also feature 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and 8MP front-camera for all your selfie and video calling need. 4000mAh battery is also there to keep thing moving.
Unfortunately ZTE nubia Z11 Max comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and not Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. However, its still a good phone with 4G and fingerprint sensor support.
ZTE nubia Z11 Max specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.9.9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 159.15×82.25×7.40mm; Weight: 185g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby audio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery
ZTE nubia Z11 Max announced in China and is available in gold, gray and silver colors. The regular edition will be priced 1999 yuan (US$ 304 / Rs. 20305 approx.) where the Cristiano Ronaldo collector’s edition is priced at 2299 yuan (US$ 349 / Rs. 23,355 approx.). Both version will start selling from June 16th and June 18th respectively.