Videocon today launched a smartphone called Krypton3 V50JG 4G VoLTE network support for connectivity. This smartphone sports a 2GB RAM, Android 6.0 Marshmallow and 3000 mAh battery. It with a 13 megapixel snapper featuring dual LED flash, Smart Wide Dynamic Range (SWDR), and Phase Detection Auto-focus (PDAF) feature. Corning Gorilla Lens protects the camera.
It has a 5 megapixel front camera with LED flash. The phone sports a 5-Inch HD IPS screen with scratch resistant DragontrailX Glass which is a quite new update. This smartphone officially announced to focus more on entertainment and it offers a 16GB of internal memory which is expandable by upto 64GB. The smartphone is packed with an impressive Mediatek 64-Bit 1.3 GHz quad core processor. It has standard connectivity features like Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, Dual SIM, and FM radio.The smartphone will be available in blue colour at Rs 10,000.
Videocon Krypton3 V50JG specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved screen with Dragontrail X Glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735V 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Samsung ISCOCELL sensor, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
So will you go for it? Not a cheap 4G smartphone but still look good.