Android 9.0 Pie based Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 is now available for OnePlus 3 / 3T. Many people prefer Resurrection Remix over other ROM as it derived various features from custom ROM like LineageOS, SlimRoms and Omni. So if you are looking for a way to update OnePlus 3 / 3T to latest Android 9.0 Pie then Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 will be good ROM to have. As you know, running latest version of Android offer you several additional functionality along with improved security. OnePlus 3 / 3T is capable enough to run the latest Android version which is Android 9.0 Pie.
OnePlus 3 / 3T is a smartphone that launched back in 2016. The phone comes with a 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. To power the device it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-core SoC as well as 6 GB of RAM. The phone available with 64 GB internal memory. OnePlus 3 / 3T features a 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front shooting camera. The smartphone packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box. One can update the OnePlus 3 / 3T to Android 8.1.0 Oreo officially. Hence, custom ROM is your only option to update your OnePlus 3 / 3T to Android 9.0 Pie.
More Custom ROM for OnePlus 3 / 3T:
- Download & Update OnePlus 3 / 3T To Android 9.0 Pie With AICP 14.0 – Tutorial
- Update OnePlus 3 / 3T to Android 9.0 Pie with LineageOS 16.0 custom ROM – Guide
- Update OnePlus 3 / 3T to Android 9.0 Pie with Havoc-OS custom Firmware – Guide
- Download & Update SkyDragon Android 9.0 Pie on OnePlus 3 / 3T – Tutorial
Android 9.0 pie comes with various new as well as improved features including, new gesture navigation, adaptive battery and brightness, improved security features, new Accessibility menu, new screenshot shortcut, easier screen rotation and many more. If you interested to update your OnePlus 3 / 3T to Android 9.0 Pie base ROM Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 then continue reading.
How to Update OnePlus 3 / 3T to Android 9.0 Pie via Resurrection Remix v7.0.0
This tutorial is only for OnePlus 3 / 3T. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we (True Android Team) are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction is given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for OnePlus 3 / 3T in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and OnePlus 3 / 3T. [Guide].
5. Your device have latest TWRP recovery 3.x or higher installed. You can read this guide: OnePlus 3 / 3T : Unlock & Install TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-1 – Easy Tutorial
If you have done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 9.0 Pie based Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 ROM on OnePlus 3 / 3T.
File Required (Download by clicking on it)
- Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 ROM For OnePlus 3 / 3T [Filename: RR-P-v7.0.0-20190302-oneplus3-Official.zip]
- Google Apps [Filename: open_gapps-arm64-9.0-pico-20190110.zip] or any other Android 9.0 Pie GApps
Now you have all the necessary files to update your device, lets jump to next phase.
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie based Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 ROM on OnePlus 3 / 3T
Step 1 : Connect your device to PC using the USB cable and then copy downloaded files to the SD card of your device. Important: Don’t extract any files.
Step 2 : Disconnect USB and then turn off your OnePlus 3 / 3T.
Step 3 : Boot into recovery mode. To boot into recovery first turn off your OnePlus 3 / 3T and then press and hold Volume Down and Power button together. You can also boot into recovery without key combination.
Step 4 : Create a Backup using TWRP Backup Option.
Step 5 : Perform a Factory Reset (this will delete all apps and their settings and game progress). To do this, Tap on Wipe, then at the bottom of the screen do a Swipe on the ‘Swipe to factory reset‘ option.
Step 6 : Now its time to add zip file for flashing. Tap on Install, then browse to the location where you saved the files and tap on the Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 Zip file. Then tap on Add More Zips, and add Gapps zip. Now at the bottom of the screen, do a swipe on the Swipe to confirm flash option to begin flashing.
Step 7 : When the installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and tap on Reboot and then, tap on System to reboot your OnePlus 3 / 3T and boot up into Android 9.0 Pie ROM Resurrection Remix v7.0.0.
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select Backup then through Restore option, restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Congrats! Android 9.0 Pie firmware based custom ROM Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 is now installed and running on your OnePlus 3 / 3T. You can root this ROM by following our guide: How to Root OnePlus 3 / 3T with Magisk – Detail Guide