Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro has launched and it looks like going to compete with Krypton3 V50JG 4G VoLTE which is also sharing similar price. There are also smartphone with similar spec available in China, hence it will be good fight.
Samsung galaxy j3 pro comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and powered by a 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory which is further expandable up to 128GB with microSD. It runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS which has a 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture. It is measured as 142.2 x 71.3 x 8mm and its weight is 139g. There is a 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio available and for connectivity it has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC. All of these are powered by a 2600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 142.2 x 71.3 x 8mm; Weight: 139g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes in Gold and Gray colors and will head to China Telecom for the price of 990 Yuan (US$ 150 / Rs. 10,090). No word on availability yet.