Time to time Samsung rolled out official firmware updates to fix security issues, bugs and performance. Sometime we witness firmware updates that solely come out to push latest Android version. In this page you will find latest firmware update that rolled out for Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000. You can download it and then flash it on your Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000.
Its always good idea to flash firmware that match your country/region. However, technically you can flash any firmware that rolled out for your device except firmware that push on specific carrier such as Vodafone. Latest firmware also comes with latest available security patches that available for that Android version.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000 Download Mode – How To Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000 Hard Reset – How To Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000 Recovery Mode – How To Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000 Screenshot Taking – How To Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000 USB Drive / ADB Drive – Download
So, first we learn how to flash official firmware and then jump into various available firmware for download.
Quick Firmware Flashing Guide:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.10.7
- Extract Odin ZIP file, you will get Odin v3.10.7 executable. Open it.
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
You just learn how to flash official firmware in to Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000, its time for download some firmware for flashing purpose.
Congrats! You just downloaded stock firmware as well as successfully flashed it into Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A3000.