Motorola finally launched the Moto E smartphone, a budget smartphone that most likely kill feature phone with its price. The smartphone comes with 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat and most importantly upgradable to future Android versions. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera, Dual SIM support (in India) and 3G connectivity.
Just like Moto G, Motorola has partnered with Flipkart to sell this smartphone in India. As usual Flipkart has announced launch day offers that includes 50% off on Moto E cover, 50% off on Transcend memory cards and free eBooks worth Rs. 1,000.
Motorola Moto E specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor with 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera
- Dimensions: 64.8×124.8×12.3 mm; Weight: 142 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1980 mAh battery
You can also buy this smartphone for $129.99 from Amazon.
***I will earn commission if you buy Moto E or anything by following above link.