TWRP aka TeamWin Recovery Project is the first touch friendly recovery which is also a competitor of ClockworkMod recovery. Earlier build of CWM recovery didn’t comes with touch support hence the arrival of TWRP in Android ecosystem. TWRP 184.108.40.206 is now available for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605. TWRP is a custom recovery which comes with various added feature that stock recovery won’t offer. The most important feature is, you can add multiple zip for flashing and you can backup and restore your firmware or ROM.
TWRP Key Features:
- Touchscreen driven with real buttons and drag-to-scroll
- XML-based GUI that allows full customization of the layout – true theming!
- Settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots
- Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore
- Ability to choose to compress backups – now with pigz (multi-core processor support for faster compression times)
- Onscreen keyboard
- Decryption of /data
- Easy selection of internal/external storage
To install or flash TWRP 220.127.116.11 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605 follow the below mentioned guide.
Warning: This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
How To Install TWRP 18.104.22.168 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605
- Download Odin v3.09 and openrecovery-twrp-22.214.171.124-lt03ltexx.img.tar.
- Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with few other files.
- Power off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the tablet in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down button and Power button together. A warning screen will come up; press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.09.exe (see Step 3) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly (only applicable Windows Vista and higher).
- Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” massage will appear in Odin’s message box. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Click the AP Button, and select that openrecovery-twrp-126.96.36.199-lt03ltexx.img.tar file that you downloaded earlier.
- In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 7 & Step 8 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, your tablet will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! You just installed TWRP 188.8.131.52 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605. You can now flash various custom ROMs and MODs using it.