Looking for a way to root LG smartphone that running on Android 4.x.x KitKat or Android 5.x.x Lollipop, then you are in right place. In this article we will give you an easy to follow tutorial that let you root your LG smartphone.
Devices confirmed working with this method (If your device isn’t listed it’s most likely still supported)
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G3 Beat
- LG G2
- LG G2 Mini
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad
- LG F60
- LG L90
- LG Tribute
- LG Spirit
- LG Volt
- LG G Vista
WARNING: Rooting your device may void your warranty. We (TrueAndroid Team) are not responsible if anything happen to your device while following this tutorial.
How To Root LG Devices Running On Android KitKat & Lollipop
Download LG One Click Root & Drivers
- Install LG driver if you don’t have it already.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enable. [Tutorial]
- Now open LG One Click Root installer that you already downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the phone not recognize, try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- If you got “MSVCR100.dll is missing” error, install Visual C++ Redistributable.
- (64 bit users, also install this file and not the 64bit version)