Here, in this guide you will learn how to download and install the latest official firmware or stock ROM on your QMobile Z4 Mini. You probably already knew that official firmware builds with phone hardware in mind hence offer smooth using experience than custom ROM. Since you are in this page, you probably having some issues with your QMobile Z4 Mini and you are looking for a way to flash official firmware to fix those unwanted glitches.
Your QMobile Z4 Mini that running on MediaTek processor is a good smartphone to have. However, you may be tried to root it, or tried installing a custom recovery or ROM or kernel which don’t go well and brick your smartphone. Or maybe some unwanted app make some uncomfortable changes and only flashing official firmware may unbrick all issues. Whatever the reason, the ultimate solution is, flash or re-install official firmware on your QMobile Z4 Mini.
How to Install Official Firmware on QMobile Z4 Mini
As you see from a long time (Since 2013), we at TrueAndroid produce absolutely easy to follow, beginners friendly tutorials. Just like always, with this easy to follow the guide you can install official firmware on QMobile Z4 Mini right from your home. You don’t need to take the mobile to the service center or any mobile repair shop to fix issues that you right now have on your QMobile Z4 Mini. All you need to do, download official firmware and Smartphone Flashtool for the QMobile Z4 Mini on your PC or Laptop and follow our guide as it is.
However, before moving toward the tutorial, it’s better to know the benefits of installing stock ROM / official firmware.
Benefits or Advantages of Installing Official Firmware
- You can easily unbrick your bricked QMobile Z4 Mini.
- You can restore QMobile Z4 Mini.
- With proper firmware version, you can upgrade or downgrade your QMobile Z4 Mini.
- You can easily fix the bootloop of QMobile Z4 Mini.
- Fix lags and other bugs of QMobile Z4 Mini.
- You can unroot QMobile Z4 Mini.
- Fix various undesired issues.
- By flashing stock ROM you can regain your warranty, if you flashed custom ROM or recovery or root package earlier.
QMobile Z4 Mini Stock ROM Download Link
From below link download stock ROM aka official firmware of QMobile Z4 Mini.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile Z4 Mini
Before jumping into flashing process there are few prerequisite that you must follow to make the flashing process smooth.
Pre Requisites :
Though official firmware restores all existing data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Backup your IMEI data. You can follow this guide: How to Backup and Restore IMEI/NVRAM data on Mediatek SoC Powered Android Devices
3. Make sure your device has at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Percentage on your Android device to check it easily.
4. You already have USB Driver Installed for QMobile Z4 Mini in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
5. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and QMobile Z4 Mini. [Guide].
Once you are done all the pre-requisites, you are ready to move towards the actual flashing process.
Instructions to Install Official Firmware on QMobile Z4 Mini
Finally, here is the instruction that you need to follow to install stock ROM on your QMobile Z4 Mini.
That’s it! Hope all your issues with QMobile Z4 Mini is fixed now after successfully installing official firmware. Let us know your using experience in comment.