So, you are having a Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D and looking to fix some issue by flashing official ROM. Don’t worry you are in right page! We will guide you to download and install the latest official firmware or stock ROM on your Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D. Official firmware builds with your phone hardware in mind and usually offer smooth using experience than buggy custom ROM.
Your Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D that running on MediaTek processor is a good smartphone to have. However, you may be tried to root it, or tried installing a custom recovery or ROM or kernel which don’t go well and brick your smartphone. Or maybe some unwanted app make some uncomfortable changes and only flashing official firmware may unbrick all issues. Whatever the reason, the ultimate solution is, flash or re-install official firmware on your Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
How to Install Official Firmware on Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D
As you see from a long time (Since 2013), we at TrueAndroid produce absolutely easy to follow, beginners friendly tutorials. Just like always, with this easy to follow the guide you can install official firmware on Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D right from your home. You don’t need to take the mobile to the service center or any mobile repair shop to fix issues that you right now have on your Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D. All you need to do, download official firmware and Smartphone Flashtool for the Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D on your PC or Laptop and follow our guide as it is.
However, before moving toward the tutorial, it’s better to know the benefits of installing stock ROM / official firmware.
Benefits or Advantages of Installing Official Firmware
- You can easily unbrick your bricked Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
- You can restore Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
- With proper firmware version, you can upgrade or downgrade your Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
- You can easily fix the bootloop of Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
- Fix lags and other bugs of Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
- You can unroot Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
- Fix various undesired issues.
- By flashing stock ROM you can regain your warranty, if you flashed custom ROM or recovery or root package earlier.
Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D Stock ROM Download Link
From below link download stock ROM aka official firmware of Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D
Before jumping into flashing process there are few prerequisite that you must follow to make the flashing process smooth.
Pre Requisites :
Though official firmware restores all existing data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Backup your IMEI data. You can follow this guide: How to Backup and Restore IMEI/NVRAM data on Mediatek SoC Powered Android Devices
3. Make sure your device has at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Percentage on your Android device to check it easily.
4. You already have USB Driver Installed for Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
5. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D. [Guide].
Once you are done all the pre-requisites, you are ready to move towards the actual flashing process.
Instructions to Install Official Firmware on Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D
Finally, here is the instruction that you need to follow to install stock ROM on your Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D.
That’s it! Hope all your issues with Alcatel OneTouch Pop D1 4018D is fixed now after successfully installing official firmware. Let us know your using experience in comment.