The Google Apps aka GApps is application package known as proprietary applications by Google. This application package comes with most manufacturer’s Android devices those who sign licensing deal with Google. This application package can also be downloaded from Google Play Store separately.Google Apps aka GApps include apps like Google Play Store, GMail, Gtalk, Google Map, Google Calendar, Google Search, Google Voice, YouTube, Google Sync, Google Backup Transport, Car Home, Google Music, and Google Docs.
As custom ROMs are based on AOSP releases, it’s often don’t comes with GApps. You have to flash it separately. To save your time, we listed out GApps download link as per Android Version. Always download Gapps that match your ROM’s Android version. An installation guide also added at the bottom of this article.
Download Latest Google Apps or GApps
Android 9.0 Pie GApps
Android 9.0 Pie
Android 8.1 Oreo GApps
Android 8.1.x Oreo
Android 8.0 Oreo GApps
Android 8.0.x Oreo
Android 7.1 Nougat GApps
Android 7.1.x Nougat
Android 6.0 Marshmallow GApps
Android 6.0.x Marshmallow
Pure Nexus Gapps
Android 6.0 Marshmallow: PureNexus_Dynamic_GApps_6.x.x_2-18-16.zip
Android 5.1 Lollipop GApps
Android 5.1.x Lollipop
HDPI / MDPI / TINY / TEGRA: gapps-510-base-20150327-1-signed.zip
Android 5.0 Lollipop GApps
Android 5.0.x Lollipop
Android 4.4.4 KitKat GApps
Paranoid Android 4.4.4 KitKat GApps: pa_gapps-stock-4.4.4-20141019-signed.zip | Alternate Download Link
Android 4.3 – Jelly Bean
HDPI / MDPI / TINY / TEGRA: gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip
Android 4.2 – 4.2.1 – 4.2.2 – Jelly Bean
HDPI / MDPI / TINY / TEGRA: gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
Android 4.1.1 – 4.1.2 – Jelly Bean
HDPI / MDPI / TINY / TEGRA: gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Android 4.0.3 – 4.0.4 – Ice Cream Sandwich
HDPI / MDPI / TINY / TEGRA: gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
Android 2.3.5 – 2.3.7 – Gingerbread
HDPI / MDPI / TINY / TEGRA: gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
SlimBean ROM GApps [Latest Only]
Cyanfox ROM Gapps [Latest Only]
Android 4.4.2 KitKat Gapps: CyanFox-Gapps-2013-12-15.zip
CMB ROM Gapps [Latest Only]
Android 4.4.2 KitKat Gapps: cmb_kkgapps_20131209.zip
How to install Google Apps via TWRP Recovery
- You must have TWRP recovery installed. [Read: How to install TWRP Recovery [latest] on any Android device]
- Copy downloaded gapps zip file to your Android device.
- Boot into recovery mode. Either with key combination or boot into recovery without key combination.
- Tap on Install, then browse to the location where you saved the files and tap on the gapps zip file. Now at the bottom of the screen, do a swipe on the Swipe to confirm flash option to begin flashing.
- When the installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and tap on Reboot and then, tap on System to reboot your device.