Android 4.3 Jelly Bean based Beanstalk custom firmware is now available for AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997. The latest available version is BeanStalk v4.3.1009. The CyanogenMod based ROMs comes with all Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and CyanogenMod features and functionality along with its own features. BeanStalk v4.3.1009 comes with various features including Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent), Customizable Lockscreen text color, Customizable boot animation, Status bar color and transparency, Breathing SMS option, Do not disturb option and Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu. That means by flashing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean based custom ROM BeanStalk v4.3.1009 on AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997, you get full control over look. You can change the phone visual the way you want. The BeanStalk v4.3.1009 ROM comes with tons of features that we can’t discuss in this small space. Install it on your AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997 and explore it. As it don’t come with any bloatware, BeanStalk v4.3.1009 is much faster and use less memory. To install this Android 4.3 Jelly Bean based custom ROM on your AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997, you must already have custom recovery installed. Read through this article to learn step-by-step guide about installing Android 4.3 BeanStalk v4.3.1009 custom ROM on AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997.
Some of the cool Android 4.3 Jelly Bean features that you will enjoy is permission manager, virtual surround sound, an improve dial pad, better Linux kernel, can establish Bluetooth pairing with low power devices, control user account with restricted profiles, trim feature that not let your phone slow with time and more.
This tutorial is only for AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile. [Guide].
5. Your device have ClockworkMod Recovery Installed. [Guide]
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean based BeanStalk v4.3.1009 ROM on AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
- BeanStalk v4.3.1009 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM For AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997 [Filename: BeanStalk-4.3.1009-20131016-infuse4g.zip]
- Google Apps [Filename: gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip]
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean based BeanStalk v4.3.1009 ROM on AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997
- Connect your device to PC using USB cable and then copy downloaded files to the SD card of your device. Important: Don’t extract any files.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997.
- Boot into recovery mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Up, Volume Down and the Power button, continue to hold all three until the screen flashes, then release all buttons.[use volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select]. Alternatively try this: Recovery Mode without Key Combination.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back into your previous ROM. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
- Now, perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping process done, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the BeanStalk-4.3.1009-20131016-infuse4g.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
- Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose the gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot your AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997 and boot up into customized Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM BeanStalk v4.3.1009. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
- Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Congrats! Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM BeanStalk v4.3.1009 is now installed and running on your AT&T Infuse 4G SGH-I997.
The development of this ROM still going on, hence you may face few issues while using it which will be fixed as development progress. Also, don't restore Titanium Backup data, it may crash the whole device. So, avoid it if possible.